Pages

Here is a PERFECT opportunity to give this Holiday Season..........

Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Christmas is the season of giving! My parents always taught me it is better to give than to receive. And I see that being soooo true now that I'm an adult and giving to others. All I can say is BLESSINGS :)
I grew up in Lincoln County and a dear and sweet family I know are needing help! I challenge you and pray that you will help this family in ANYWAY you can.
Kinney Noe and his daughter Kandis went out in the woods before daylight to hunt one morning and here is where her story begins.
"We were in different stands about 15 minutes from each other. At about 6:30AM I got a call from dad on my cell crying for help. I immediately started searching for him while I called mom to call 911 and get ...a helicopter. I knew it was bad enough by the sound of dad's voice when I talked to him. I found him right before daylight laying on his back in the woods where his tree stand was hanging with a broken strap. He had fallen 30 feet and landed on his feet. When he fell, he landed on a living tree which entered his abdomen and went up his entire right side all the way to his neck. Dad was coherent but in extreme pain when I found him. He was in good spirits and stayed very strong.

The helicopter and crews were great and got him to UK hospital just in time. He had almost lost too much blood when he entered the OR, but the surgeon was able to remove the tree and keep him alive. The tree that was taken out of him was about 3 feet long. The doctor said it was a miracle that he lived through the first surgery. The damage was mostly to the colon, liver, diaphragm, and right lung. Amazingly, no arteries or vital organs were hit or he would have never had made it to UK.

He will be in a medically induced coma for a while until the major surgeries are over. He is currently in the first of two surgeries today to begin looking at the damages and assessing fixes.

We are taking it hour by hour with numerous risks and infections possible. Results of a CT scan should be back soon to show any bone damages. He is very strong though and the prayers all over the region are making an impact.

My family is putting on a blood drive for the entire month of December in honor of our Dad, Kinney Noe, who is fighting for his life after a serious accident. Without sufficient amounts of blood on hand, my Dad would have never of made it past day one. We want to give back this Christmas season by getting 1,000 donors across the U.S.

No matter where you live, please go to your local blood center and donate! Please send me your name or post on this event once you have, and I will add you to the list of donors. I am putting each donor under the state or country they gave in, so please let me know where you donated!

For those living in my Dad's hometown, Stanford, KY, we are having the local blood center come and put on a blood drive. This will take place on Dad's birthday, December 15th, from 11-7 at the Stanford Baptist Church Life Center.

We will not be able to reach 1,000 donors without everyone's help. Please send this event to anyone who might be willing to donate this month!"

This is a WONDERFUL way we can unite together behind this family and do something as easy as donate blood. You can be in another state and donate in his honor. I'm also calling out the prayer warriors to please pray for him and his beautiful family. I know God is the great physician and can heal him. Pray for strength for the family during this rough time. Please share this with everyone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 


FLAMIN' HOT COUPONS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | SITE & DESIGN © 2011 BUDDING BLOGS.