Pages

WHO LOVES FREE?!?!?!?!?!?

Thursday, November 17, 2011


Do you LOVE free??? Do you REALLY love FREE???? I know I sure do.

Right now when you sign up for SHOP IT TO ME you can get some AMAZING deals!! We all LOVE deals, RIGHT?

Here's all you have to do!!
1) Sign up on the link above
2) Once you have signed up you than have your OWN account!! Then just invite 10 of your friends to sign up under you and Guess what????
You can select the store of your choice that they have provided (Old Navy, Gap, Macy's, etc) and once 10 of your friends sign up they send you a FREE $10.00 gift card. This is NOOOOOO JOKE.

I didn't think to take a picture but I have received 5 gift cards already for Old Navy. I matched them up with sales and coupons and walked out with AWESOME stuff for FREE!!!! I promise it's worth your time to sign up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 


FLAMIN' HOT COUPONS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | SITE & DESIGN © 2011 BUDDING BLOGS.